- 225 (8oz) g Welsh lamb neck fillet, cut into small cubes
- pieces Seasoning
- 15 ml Fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 15 ml Fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 15 ml Olive oil
- 600 ml Vegetable stock
- 12 New potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 2 Cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 8 Baby carrots, scrubbed
- 50 g Green beans, whole
- 50 g Frozen broad or soya beans
- 1/2 410 g Small can green flageolet beans, drained and rinsed
- 30 ml Fresh mint, freshly chopped
- 30 ml Pesto
1. Heat in a large pan olive oil, add the lamb cubes and brown off. Add vegetable stock plus new potatoes, garlic, baby carrots.
2. Simmer for 30 – 40 minutes and then add green beans, broad beans, flageolet beans and fresh mint. Submerge mint and cook for about 10 minutes, until green beans are tender.
3. Serve in bowls scattered with a small spoonful of green pesto on top and extra fresh mint leaves and large chunks of granary bread.