- 450 g Welsh Beef rump steaks
- Small knob of butter
- 1 Cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 green eating apple, cored and sliced
- 3 sticks celery, sliced
- 50 g green grapes, halved
- 50 g red grapes, halved
- 3 Spring onions, sliced
- 50 g walnuts
- 30 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 30 ml walnut or sunflower oil
- 30 ml white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Pinch of sugar
1. Take steak and season well on both sides. Place in a hot griddle pan, under a hot grill or preheated BBQ.
2. Once cooked, place steaks on a plate to rest for 5 minutes. Put a small knob of butter on top of each steak.
3. Meanwhile, toss the fruits and vegetables together in a large bowl. Place dressing ingredients into a bowl and whisk together or place in a screw top jar and shake. Slice steaks into thick strips.
4. Stack the salad onto plates and serve topped with steak. Drizzle over a little dressing and serve.