1. Avocado: Packed with vitamin E to prevent skin ageing.
2. Berries: Blackberries, blueberries and blackcurrants contain powerful disease-fighting anti-oxidants.
3. Broccoli: Green leafy vegetables help the body to eliminate toxins.
4. Garlic: Eating a clove of garlic a day helps to protect against cancer and heart disease.
5. Tomatoes: Full of lycopene, that mops up the free radicals that cause skin damage.
6. Nuts: A great source of minerals, particularly walnuts and Brazil nuts, that improve skin quality.
7. Olive oil: Lowers cholesterol, improves blood flow and is anti-inflammatory, too.
8. Oily fish: The Omega-3 in salmon, mackerel and sardines boosts brain power.
9. Honey: An ancient super food with healing properties.
10. Bananas: Rich in potassium, they keep blood sugar levels steady.