300g red onions, peeled
120ml extra virgin olive oil
450g flame roasted red peppers
400g feta cheese
Handful of thyme
Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the onions in half, brush them with olive oil, season and roast for about 40 minutes or until soft.
- Let the onions cool down and then chop them coarsely.
- Dice the peppers and mix with the chopped onions, by hand.
- Crumble the feta cheese and add it to the pepper & onion mix.
- Add the remaining olive oil and thyme, then mix everything together, by hand (take care not to over mix as it will only turn into a paste. Small chunks of feta should still be visible).
- Serve with toasted sourdough bread.