- 3 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tsp grated horseradish, to taste
- 1 pinch of caster sugar
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tins chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 4 medium Pink Lady apples, cored and chopped
- 140 g rocket, (2 bags)
- 1 small bunch of mint, leaves chopped
- 200 g feta cheese, crumbled
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the sherry vinegar with the olive oil, horseradish and caster sugar. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2. Stir through the chickpeas and chopped apple, making sure everything is well coated in dressing. At this point the salad will keep for 24 hours in the fridge.
3. Once you are ready to serve, lightly toss through the rocket and the mint and pile into a serving dish.
4. Finally, crumble the feta on top and serve.