- 75 g Butter
- 245 g Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 205 g Plain flour
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 205 g Milk
- 75 g Crushed Oreo cookies
1. Pre-heat your oven to 170 degrees/Gas mark 3
2. Cream the butter in a large bowl until soft. (Use a handheld whisk or an electric whisk), add sugar and whisk until combined and coming away from side of bowl
3. In a jug whisk your eggs and slowly add to butter and sugar mix, incorporating fully before adding more
4. Sieve flour, salt and baking powder together, add crushed oreos and add and whisk half to wet batter with half of your milk until incorporated, then scrape down the sides of your bowl and add the rest of the dry cake mix and milk until combined.
5. Fill your 12-cupcake cases ¾ of the way and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until cooked.