- 300 g Sweet Eve strawberries
- 6 pieces Sugar cubes, optional
- 3 shots of Elderflower cordial
- 3 shots of Campari
- 1 bottle of Prosecco
- Take 6 large champagne flutes and chill in the refrigerator.
- Hull all the strawberries and chop and blend half of them. Strain the strawberry puree into a jug through a sieve, to eliminate the seeds.
- When you are ready to serve the cocktail place a cube of sugar at the bottom of each glass, (if you prefer your cocktails less sweet then you can leave the sugar out).
- Pour half a shot of elderflower into each glass, followed by half a shot of Campari and half a shot of strained strawberry puree.
- Open the Prosecco bottle and top each flute with fizzy wine. Mix with a cocktail stirrer and serve with the remaining Sweet Eve strawberries.