- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Sirloin steaks, trimmed of fat and thinly sliced
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 3 pak choi leaves, separated and cut into quarters
- 4 tbsp hoisin sauce
- Heat the oil in a large wok or deep frying pan, then sizzle beef strips for 3-4 minus until browned. Remove and set aside.
- Toss the broccoli and garlic into the wok with a splash of water, and then fry over a high heat for 4-5 minutes until starting to soften.
- Add the peas, spring onions and pak choi, then stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes, and then stir in the hoisin sauce and beef.
- Heat through quickly, adding a splash of water if it seems a little dry.
- Accompany with brown rice or courgette noodles.