- 4 portions pasta
- 160 g oak roasted salmon, flaked
- 1 cupful frozen peas / broccoli florets / mange tout
- 1 small tub crème fraîche
- 1 handful flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- freshly grated parmesan
1. Cook 4 portions-worth of your favourite pasta, adding the peas, mange tout or broccoli to the pan for the last 2-3 minutes.
2. When cooked, drain the pasta and vegetable mixture and return to the pan with the flaked salmon, crème fraîche and half the herbs.
3. Stir gently to combine and pour into a serving dish.
4. Sprinkle over the rest of the fresh herbs and finish with a drizzle of olive oil, a twist of black pepper and freshly grated parmesan. Serve with a simple dressed salad either green or tomato.