- 100 g butter, softened
- 100 g golden caster sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp Dr Oetker Natural Vanilla Extract
- 100 g self-raising flour, sifted
- 100 g white chocolate chunks
- 20 g Fruit Bowl Strawberry Fruit Flakes
- 180 g Dr Oetker Easy Swirl Vanilla Cupcake Icing
- Dr Oetker Shimmer Sugar, to finish
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4. Arrange 12 paper cases in bun tins.
2. Cream the butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl until very light and fluffy. Add the eggs a little at a time, beating each addition in well before adding the next. Add the vanilla extract. Carefully fold in the flour, half the white chocolate chunks and strawberry fruit flakes.
3. Spoon the creamed mixture between the cases and spread level. Bake for 12–15 minutes until well risen and an inserted skewer comes out clean. Cool on wire racks. Ice with the vanilla icing, using the star nozzle (provided with the icing), then scatter with the remaining white chocolate chunks and dust with the shimmer sugar.
More than 5,000 recipes can be found at www.waitrose.com/recipes