- 900 g squash
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp rosemary, fresh, chopped
- 2 tsp thyme leaves, fresh
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Lt vegetable or chicken stock
- 150 g Boursin black pepper
- tortilla chips and Gruyere cheese, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/fan190C/Gas 6. Cut the squash into even sized chunks and place in a large roasting tin with the olive oil, rosemary, thyme and garlic. Stir to coat and roast for 35 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
2. Remove the squash from the oven and place in a saucepan with any pan juices and stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Using a food processor or blender blend the squash in batches, if necessary, until smooth. Add the Boursin black pepper and blend until smooth.
3. Return the soup to a saucepan and reheat. Spoon into bowls and scatter over tortilla chips and grated cheese.