Cheryl Cole sizzled whilst showing off a sexy new sixties look on the set of her new music video Call My Name. This gorgeous chestnut brown natural wavy look compliments both Cheryl and the season.
Now, with these tips, you can create this A-list look yourself:
1. Give hair plenty of volume and instant glamour by using extensions. Use between 4-5 wefts to get Cheryl’s volumised looks.
2. Place the wefts in rollers before clipping in to the hair and apply spray and a little heat to create a slight wave.
3. Whilst your extensions are setting in rollers use smaller rollers in the top of your own hair to create volume.
4. Simply section off pieces of hair, spray with hairspray and then roll the roller from the bottom to top of the hair. Once these are removed a little back combing at the root will give more lift.
5. Once the rollers have set in the extensions remove them and lightly run your fingers through the hair to break up the curl.
6. Section your hair and clip in the extensions. Ensure they are evenly spaced throughout the head to create a natural look.
7. Secure the look in place using hairspray and if necessary add extra curl using straighteners or curling tongs.
To create this look, you can use the Wildest Dreams Clip in extentions in Sunkissed brown (£21.89); Elnett Supreme Satin hairspray (£9.19); Core Velcro Rollers Red 70mm (£3.19) which are all available from http://www.sallyexpress.com