- 100 ml vodka
- 50 ml sherry
- 1/2 tbsp freshly grated horseradish
- 25 ml Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco to taste
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 750 ml tomato juice
- 500 g ice cubes
- 100 g sliced radishes
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 4 celericious sticks to garnish
1. Mix together the vodka, sherry, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, celery salt, black pepper and tomato juice in a large jug.
2. Fill another large jug with the ice, sliced radishes and lime wedges.
3. Pour the liquid over the ice, and serve straight away in chilled glasses with celery sticks in them.
4. Alternatively you can let your friends mix their own, depending on how spicy they like them!