- 4 organic chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 150 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 4 large vines of organic cherry vine tomatoes
- 8-10 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- small handful of freshly torn basil leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4.
2. Place the chicken breasts on a non-stick baking tray and top them with the grated cheese. Season with the chopped thyme and salt and pepper.
3. Lay the vines of tomatoes around the chicken, then mix together the oil, vinegar and sugar to form a dressing.
4. Pour the dressing over the tomatoes, then cook the whole lot in the oven for 20–25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the Parmesan cheese is golden.
5. Garnish with the basil leaves and serve.