- 2 packs Indomie Mi Goreng
- 1 Egg, Lightly beaten
- 1 Meat Patty
- Fillings of your choice
1. Cook Indomie noodles as instructed in the packaging. Drain and add all the seasoning sachets. Set aside to cool.
2. Once cool, add the egg and shape into ‘buns’ using any circular containers such as ramekins or a small bowl.
3. Put in the fridge to cool, cover in plastic wrap and place something weighty on top to hold them in shape.
4. Cook meat patty to your liking.
5. Remove the ‘buns’ from the fridge—they should be moulded into a circular bun shape. Pan fry until golden.
6. Assemble the burger with the ‘buns’, meat patty and whatever fillings you like.
Try with sweet chilli sauce for the perfect Pan-Asian twist!