- 6 pieces Plums
- 500 g Provamel Orange and Redbush Botanical Yogurt , (1xpot)
- 100 g Caster Sugar
- 1 Star Anise
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- ½ Pint of Boiling Water
- Zest of One Orange
- For Granola
- 35 g Pecan Nuts, roughly chopped
- 55 g Oats
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 1 tbsp Soft Brown Sugar
Oven temperatures in 150ºC/300ºF/Gas Mark 2
1. Add the pecan nuts, maple syrup, sunflower oil, brown sugar and oats to a bowl and mix well to coat the nuts and oats. Spread out evenly onto a flat baking tray. Place in a pre-heated oven for 1 hr until browned all over.
2. While the granola is baking, prepare the plum compote by cutting the plums in half and removing the stones.
3. Place the halved plums in a pan with the boiling water, star anise, sugar, zest and cinnamon stick. Simmer for 8-10 mins before removing the plums with a slotted spoon.
4. Place the plums to one side and reduce the remaining liquid until thick and syrupy. Add the plums back to the liquid.
5. Divide the plums between four glasses and top with Provamel Orange and Redbush Botanical Yogurt.
6. Finish with a sprinkling of the granola.
For more information, visit www.provamel.com