- 1 passion fruit, halved
- 6 pieces readymade brandy snap baskets
- 150 g small strawberries, halved
- 100 g raspberries
- 70 g blueberries
- 25 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 150 g greek style yogurt
- 100 g lemon curd
1. Spoon the yogurt and lemon curd into a bowl and gently stir together. Scoop the passion fruit seeds out of the fruit shells with a teaspoon and fold into the lemon curd mix.
2. Transfer the brandy snap baskets to a serving plate and divide two thirds of the berries between the cases. Spoon the passion fruit mix on top.
3. Melt the chocolate in a small bowl set over a saucepan of very gently simmering water then drizzle over the top of the brandy snap baskets, top with the remaining berries and serve.