- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp ginger, grated
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 4 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tbsp Thai sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 packs Indomie Special Chicken noodles
- 2 eggs, sunny side up
- 12 cooked dumplings
- 100 g ham, diced
1. In a pot add small amount of oil then cook garlic, ginger and white part of the spring onions. Add the mushrooms and cook for a minute.
2. Pour in the water, stock and sweet Thai chilli sauce. Bring to the boil then simmer for three minutes, turn heat off and add the sesame oil.
3. Add Indomie noodles and seasoning sachets and simmer for three more minutes.
4. Ladle the hot soup and noodles into the bowls and top with sunny side up eggs, dumplings, ham and spring onions. Serve immediately.