- 300 g Pasta shapes
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 300 g Boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 230 g Bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 3
- 150 g Low fat cream cheese
- 25 g Fresh living chives, snipped
- 25 g Fresh living parsley, chopped
- Cook the pasta in boiling water for 10 minutes until tender, drain and return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the chicken and asparagus for 5 minutes, add the cream cheese and herbs with 75ml water and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir into the pasta, season to taste and serve.
Try using garlic and herb soft cheese for a quick garlicky flavour.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
Calories: 442Kcals; Saturated Fat: 3.8g Fat: 9.7g; Carbohydrate: 68.3g; Salt: 0.4g