- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 spring onions, finely diced
- 1/2 yellow pepper, diced
- 1/4 cucumber, diced
- pieces zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- pieces Schwartz Sea Salt and Black Pepper to season
- 1/2 tsp crushed chillies
- pieces flour tortillas and chunky chips to serve
- 800 g tin kidney beans, drained and mashed
- 50 g bulghar wheat, cooked according to pack instructions
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp Schwartz Perfect Shake Fajita Special Blend
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp oil
1. Mix the kidney beans, cooked bulghar wheat, red onion, breadcrumbs, Perfect Shake Fajita Special Blend and lemon juice together in a large bowl. Form into 12 mini burgers and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until ready to cook.
2. Meanwhile, to make the salsa, combine the avocado, spring onions, pepper, cucumber and lime zest together in a bowl. Blend the lime juice with the olive oil and stir in the
Crushed Chillies. Pour over the salsa and toss gently to combine, season to taste.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the mini burgers (6 at a time) for 4‐5 minutes, turn and cook for a further 3‐4 minutes, until golden brown and piping hot throughout. Delicious served with the salsa in flour tortillas and seasoned chunky chips on the side.