- 50 g pecan nuts, chopped
- 100 g bar Divine White Chocolate, chopped
- 150 g fresh raspberries
- 2×100 g bars Divine Dark Chocolate
- 100 g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 200 g caster sugar
- 4 large free-range eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 60 g plain flour
- 60 g Divine Cocoa Powder
Makes 24 pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas 4, fan 160. Prepare a 28x 18cm x 2.5cm deep brownie tin or baking tin. Grease tin and line with greaseproof paper.
2. Break up the dark chocolate into squares and put into a heatproof bowl set over a pan of
hot, but not boiling, water, making sure the base of the bowl does not touch the water. Leave to melt stirring occasionally. Remove the bowl from the pan.
3. Whisk the butter and sugar together in a bowl using an electric whisk until light and fluffy. Gradually add the eggs, beating well after each addition.
4. Add vanilla extract, melted chocolate and stir in gently using a spatula. Sieve the flour and cocoa into the bowl then fold in the nuts and white chocolate pieces until the mixture is evenly blended.
5. Spoon half the mixture into the prepared tin and spread evenly. Scatter the raspberries over the top of the brownie mixture, top with remaining mixture and spread evenly.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes until the mixture feels firm when pressed. Remove from the oven and cool in the tin on a wire rack. When cold cut the brownie into 24 squares.
Visit Divine Chocolate’s website for more information and to buy their chocolate: www.divinechocolate.com
Image © Hilary Moore for Divine Chocolate