WIN! A SureSet Permeable Paving DIYPack™ worth £840!
Create a welcoming footpath to the entrance of your home or a stunning patio as a place to play, relax or socialise.
Previously, paving was mostly limited to concrete paving slabs, but in recent years permeable resin bound paving has been growing in popularity.
A beautifully smooth, low maintenance and durable paving option, resin bound paving is the perfect finishing touch for the outside of your home. Usually resin bound paving is laid by the company you buy it from. But SureSet has a self-install option – the DIYPack™.
Ideal for competent DIYer’s, tradespeople and builders wishing to include resin bound paving in their own projects, each DIYPack contains:
- Sufficient aggregate, 6mm (Chestnut, Barley Butter, Sterling, Tuscan Terracotta, British Racing Green, Winter Pearl or Midnight) and resin to install 15m² at a 16mm depth.
- Included is a 40 litre bucket, hand float, full mixing and installation instructions and paddle whisk attachment (sorry, the drill is not included).
- Delivered to you wrapped on a pallet.
So, why choose resin bound paving?
- It can be laid over many existing surfaces
- You can disguise drains and manholes by using inset covers infilled with SureSet
- Ramps can be built-in for improved access for wheelchairs, garden furniture, barbecues and garden toys.
- You can define specific areas, or create designs using different colours and/or textures
Using a SureSet DIYPack you can create a beautiful looking, environmentally friendly, hardwearing patio that requires minimal maintenance.
Visit www.sureset.co.uk to find the answer to the question below.
Correctly answer the question below for a chance to WIN one free DIYPack™.
This competition ends on 1st October, 2021.