Win a SMART.4 Mobile Phone From emporia
We’ve teamed up with emporia to offer a lucky reader the chance to win an emporiaSMART.4, a fully featured yet easy-to-use smartphone, specially designed for the retirement generation, worth £170.
In these uncertain times when we’re missing family and friends, our smartphones are a lifeline, not only for keeping in touch but also for accessing local services and businesses. This prize could be the perfect gift for an older family member who may be feeling cut off from the world.
emporia has been making uncomplicated phones for retirees for 30 years, and this touchscreen handset is one of the easiest-to-use on the market. It comes with a great set of instructions, plus an illustrated training book packed with detailed information and tasks to help users master their new smartphone at their own pace.
So the whole family can take part in video calls, the SMART.4 comes pre-loaded with WhatsApp and features a large screen, front and back cameras, a simplified interface, and loud and clear sound.
This dust and splash-proof phone is also compatible with hearing aids, has a magnifier for reading small-print, an emergency button which can be covered if not needed, and the option to make contactless payments, which are even more secure than using a credit or debit card.
The SMART.4 is available to buy from emporia, Maplins and Amazon priced at £170, but for your chance to win one just tell us how long emporia has been making phones for?
- The promoter is emporia Telecom UK & Ireland.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The competition rules are as follows:
There is one SMART.4 phones available worth £170.
This competition is open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland only.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Winner will be selected at random from entrants giving the correct answer.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This competition ends on 14th May, 2021.