- dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Schwartz Perfect Shake Chinese 5 Spice Special Blend
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- zest and juice of 1 orange
- 450 g pork fillet
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 courgette, cut into batons
- 2 carrots, cut into batons
- 1/2 bunch of spring onions, sliced lengthways
- 275 g noodles, cooked according to pack instructions
1. Blend 3 tbs soy sauce, Perfect Shake Chinese 5 Spice Special Blend, sesame oil, honey, orange zest and juice together in a large bowl.
2. Add the pork fillet and coat evenly in the marinade. Cover and leave to marinade for 30 minutes, or for best results overnight in the refrigerator.
3. Pre‐heat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6. Heat a frying pan and sear the pork on both sides for a few minutes. Transfer to a roasting tray, baste with the marinade and cook in the oven for 25‐30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, heat the oil in the frying pan and fry the courgettes and carrots for a few minutes. Add the spring onions and cook for 1 minute. Add the cooked noodles and toss together. Serve the noodles and vegetables with a drizzle of soy sauce and the pork fillet.