- 4 x pipettes of Cherry Sparkle Drops
- 30 ml gin
- 30 ml cherry liqueur
- 25 ml cointreau
- Juice of 1 lime
- 40 ml sugar syrup
- Dash of angostura bitters
- Sparkling water
- Lime slices and fresh cherries, for garnish
- Start by filling a serving glass with crushed ice & chill to one side.
- Next, put the Sparkle Drops, gin, cherry liqueur, cointreau, lime, sugar syrup and angostura bitters in a cocktail mixer with some cubes of ice.
- Stir until well combined and the ice has started to melt—shaking will make it foamy and ruin the Sparkle Effect!
- Empty your glass of ice, strain in the drink, then top up with sparkling water.
- Garnish with a cherry on the glass and add an extra squeeze of cherry sparkle drops over the lime slice.