- 200 g broccoli, Bellaverde®
- 350 g tagliatelle
- 225 g salmon , skinless and boneless
- 150 ml dry white wine or stock
- 25 g butter
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 300 ml single cream
- dill , chopped fresh, to garnish
- Salt and black pepper
1. Cook the tagliatelle in a large pan of boiling salted water for 8-10 mins or until just tender or ‘al dente’. Drain in a colander.
2. Whilst the pasta cooks, place the salmon in a medium frying pan, add the white wine and salt and pepper. Cover, bring to the boil, then simmer for 5-6 mins or until the salmon is just cooked and flakes easily.
Transfer the salmon to a plate and break into large flakes with a fork.
3. Increase the heat and simmer the cooking liquid until it is reduced to about 45ml/3tbsp.
4. Meanwhile, wash and prepare the bellaverde® by trimming the base of each spear and chopping the remaining into 3cm pieces. Add the butter to the reduced wine, then add the spring onions and bellaverde and sauté for 3 mins. Add the cream, cover and simmer for 3-4 mins or until the bellaverde is tender.
5. Remove the lid, stir in the salmon and season to taste. Add the sauce to the cooked tagliatelle, then toss until coated in the sauce. Serve sprinkled with a little dill