- 250 g Cooked beetroot, dipped in vinegar, not pickled
- 410 g Butterbeans, drained and rinsed
- 1-2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- Small bunch of Fresh chives, finely chopped (reserve a few for garnish)
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- pieces Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Chop the beetroot into small dice, set aside in a medium bowl.
- In a food processor blitz the butterbeans with the garlic, chives and olive oil. Season to taste with sea salt & freshly ground black pepper.
- Transfer into the bowl with the beetroot and gently fold through to mix. Spoon into a serving bowl, drizzle with a little extra olive oil and garnish with a few snipped chives. Serve as a dip with pitta crisps, or part of a salad lunch spread.