- 4 peaches
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp brown sugar, soft
- 4 shots Malibu
- 250 g TOTAL Greek Yoghurt
1. Cut 4 heart-shaped pieces (approx 6 inches high) of both tin foil and of parchment paper, to make the cooking bags. Lay the parchment paper on top of the foil.
2. Halve and de-stone the peaches, brush with oil and quickly char grill on the BBQ.
3. Place the peaches on one half of the paper and sprinkle with half of the sugar.
4. Fold over the other half of the paper and foil, twisting together the bottom of the heart, creating a bag. Make sure you leave a small gap at the top of the heart to pour in the Malibu.
5. Once the Malibu has been poured in, seal the bag completely and place onto the grill of the BBQ for about 20 minutes.
6. To make the dip, split the Greek yoghurt into 4 ramekins, sprinkle with the remaining sugar and glaze using a blow torch to create a brûlée effect.
7. Open the foil bags and serve to your guests with an individual ramekin of yoghurt to accompany their dish.