Serves: 4 – 6
- 15 slices flavoured streaky bacon, of your choice
- 12 organic chipolatas
- 18 pitted prunes
- 150 g Boursin fig & nut
- 100 ml soured cream
- 1 tbsp parsley, fresh and chopped
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- fresh sprigs of thyme, to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/fan190C/Gas 6. Cut 6 rashers of the bacon in half lengthways and use to wrap around a chipolata securing with a long bamboo stick. Place on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
2. Cut open the prunes and open out. Divide half the Boursin fig & nut between the prunes and roll up to enclose filling. Cut the remaining bacon in half (lengthways and widthways) and use 2 strips to wrap round each prune. Secure with a cocktail stick and place on a baking sheet.
3. Bake the chipolatas for 10 minutes. Then add the prunes and bake for a further 10 minutes, until bacon is crisp and golden. Remove from the oven and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile mix together the remaining Boursin Fig & Nut, soured cream, lemon juice and parsley. Season well. Spoon into a serving bowl and garnish with sprigs of fresh thyme. Arrange chipolatas and prunes on a warm serving plate and serve with the dip.