Try cooking Thai food with this recipe from KTC Edibles for a yummy prawn curry.
- 500 g Raw Prawns, peeled deveined, heads reserved
- 900 ml KTC Coconut Milk
- 3 tbsp Red Curry Paste
- 2 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 pieces Fresh Red Chili
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 415 ml Water
- 250 g Jasmine Rice
- 4 pieces Spring Onions, diced
- To prepare the prawn heads, rinse and discard only the hard top shell. Set aside.
- Put the coconut milk in a large saucepan with the curry paste, fish sauce and chilli.
- Bring to simmering point, stirring constantly.
- Add the prawns and prawn heads and cook over a low heat for 15 minutes, stirring frequently until the prawns are cooked and the flavours mellow.
- Place water, coconut milk and salt in medium saucepan and mix well.
- Bring to a boil, stir in rice, and lower heat to a simmer.
- Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and allow to rest, covered, for another five minutes.
- Serve curry and rice together.