If you're looking for a new flavour of popcorn to make at home, Encona Sauces has the recipe for you.
- 60 ml Encona Jamaican Jerk BBQ Sauce
- 60 g toasted coconut flakes
- 2 tsp lime zest
- 100 g plain popcorn, freshly popped
1. Preheat the oven to 170oC and line a baking tray with baking parchment.
2. Place the popcorn in a large bowl and drizzle over the Encona Jamaican Jerk BBQ Sauce.
3. Toss to make sure all pieces are completely coated, then tip onto the baking tray in an even layer.
4. Place into the oven to dry out for five minutes, or until crisp.
5. Tip into a serving bowl and add the toasted coconut flakes. Grate over the lime zest, toss once more, and serve immediately.