Try this fajita recipe with Omega 3-enriched chicken for that extra boost.
- 4 Omega 3 chicken breast fillets, 1 pack
- 2 tbsp Cook's Ingredients Mole Sauce
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 red pepper, finely sliced
- 1 green pepper, finely sliced
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 8 large flour tortilla wraps
- 1 pack Waitrose Tex Mex dip
- 50 g cheddar cheese, grated
- Slice the chicken into strips and mix with the Mole sauce. Pop in the fridge and leave for half an hour.
- In a large pan heat 1 tbsp of oil until very hot.
- Stir-fry the chicken (in batches if needed so as not to over load the pan). When cooked through, set aside on a plate.
- Repeat step 2 and stir-fry the peppers and onion until cooked through (leave them as crunchy or as soft as you like).
- Add the chicken to the pan and heat through.
- Cut a slit in the pack of tortillas and warm through in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Serve the chicken and vegetable mix in a large bowl with the tortillas, Tex Mex dip and grated cheese in the middle of the table.
- Dive in and build your own fajita!