5 AFL Mini Portable Sanifiers up for grabs
Be in with a chance of winning an AFL Mini Portable Sanifier, retailing for £250!
The AFL Mini Sanifier® is an air purifier and sanitizer that uses a NASA developed AHPCO® technology to create millions of human friendly negative ions that sanitize the air and surfaces. These ions destroy impurities on contact to dramatically improve the indoor air quality (IAQ) within a room in a matter of minutes after turning the machine on.
- Air For Life Technology is scientifically proven to prevent allergies, asthma and hay fever by eliminating 99.9 percent of all dust mites, pollen, bacteria (including MRSA), viruses, bad odours, pet smells, pet dander and cooking smells. It also improves mood and sleep
- The AFL Mini Sanifier® is made in the USA and certified and tested by TUV and Intertek Laboratories. It conforms to UL and CE standards and covers spaces of 175 sq. ft.–250 sq. ft. areas*
- The AFL Mini Sanifier® has low energy usage, at only 11 Watts, and is plug and play with a 1 Year limited warranty
- There are 3 fan speeds and 3 ion settings (for best results keep on high setting and keep all windows and doors closed)
- It includes a padded travel case and accessories such as a car charger and can be used in the home, bedroom, office, or wherever you go
*multiple units may be needed in areas of higher contamination.
Find the AFL Mini Sanifier® here
Closing date: 5th December 2018