Choosing private healthcare can supplement what is available on the NHS and give you more choice and flexibility. With all UK residents entitled to free healthcare from the NHS, it's worth asking ourselves whether private healthcare is a worthwhile option? Health insurance could offer more choice and control over the level of care you get. It also may cover you for drugs and treatments not available on the NHS. Lifestyle GP Dr Chidi offers up some of the pros and cons so you can make an informed decision.
Usay Compare is the UK’s largest and fastest-growing Private Health Insurance intermediary and offers a comparison service allowing you to compare Health Insurance policies from many major Private Health Insurance companies including; Aviva, Pru Health, Exeter Family Friendly, WPA, Simply Health and more ensuring you get the right policy at the best price.
Private Health Insurance covers the cost of private medical treatment and gives you peace of mind. Usay is able to offer health insurance plans that cater for a wide variety of requirements and give you access to many benefits, for example:
- Leapfrog NHS waiting lists
- Private Health Insurance allows you to schedule treatment to suit you with no lengthy waiting times.
- Access to Top Hospitals
- With Private Health Insurance you can gain access to top hospitals across the country.
- Impartial Advice
- As an independent intermediary the sales advisors at Usay are qualified to give honest and impartial advice.
- Jargon Free
- Usay takes the time to explain complex medical terms in language you can understand.
If you are interested in Private Health Insurance contact Usay on 0845 557 0052, or visit www.usaycompare.co.uk/drchris to get your free personal quote.
Usay will also do a free market review if you have a current insurance policy.