Handheld blenders are a must have for all kitchens, especially for parents with small children. Also enjoy £15 off the CleverMixx below.
Prepare individual portions of purées easily and quickly to whip up nutritious smoothies in very little time. Here are two to try:
Banana and Blueberry Smoothie
As parents, it’s hard to find the time to look after ourselves. For this simple recipe, just throw together all your ingredients and get blending! In a matter of minutes you can blend up this fruit-filled smooty that’s full of antioxidants.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ frozen banana
- 1/3 Heaping cup of frozen blueberries
- 1tbsp rolled oats
- 5 ice cubes
- Put the unsweetened almond milk, frozen banana, frozen blueberries, rolled oats and ice cubes into a beaker or bowl.
- Blend and enjoy!
TIP: Using frozen fruit gives a thicker consistency, however raw is fine too.
Spinach, Sweet Potato and Pea Purée
Making your own baby food doesn’t have to take hours – especially if you batch cook for another day. Cook all your ingredients and then whizz them together with a little help from your handheld blender, to make a veggie purée your little one will love – simply blend to the right consistency for your baby.
- 2tbsp sunflower oil
- 1tbsp butter
- 50g leeks, finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 150g sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 200ml boiling water
- 40g fresh spinach
- 40g frozen peas
- 40g mature cheddar cheese, grated
- Heat the oil and butter in a saucepan and sauté the leeks for about 4 minutes, until softened.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add the sweet potato and pour over the boiling water.
- Cover and cook for 9 minutes.
- Add the spinach and peas and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the grated cheese until melted.
- Pop the mixture in a bowl, leave it to cool slightly and then purée.
- Thin the purée with a little bit of your baby’s usual milk if needed.
TIP: Freeze your leftover purée in ice cube trays, defrosting a portion as and when you need it. Do not keep for longer than 3 months and ensure food is properly heated before serving.
Enjoy a £15 saving on the Bosch Hand Blender (MSM2623GGB)
Simply visit http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/store and search for MSM2623GGB. Then use your bespoke code at the online checkout: CLEVEROFFER15
Terms and Conditions
The voucher code CLEVEROFFER15 is only valid for use in our Bosch home appliances online store www.bosch-home.co.uk/store and will take £15 off the stated purchase price when the consumer enters a valid discount code in the voucher field.
The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, sale or promotion.
The voucher code is limited to purchases on the following model (excluding spare parts, accessories and cleaning products). Hand Blender product code: MSM2623GGB
The voucher code can be used by residents in the UK, excluding Isle of Man, Channel Islands or the Republic of Ireland.
Codes are valid for use from 30.06.2017 and will expire 11:59pm 09.07.2018 (inclusive).
There is no cash alternative to this Promotion.
BSH Home Appliances in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to reject orders, which appear to be fraudulent or an abuse of the Promotion. Discount codes are for individual use only and codes found on discount voucher sites will be disabled.
BSH Home Appliances reserves the right acting reasonably and in accordance with relevant legislation and codes to extend, withdraw or amend the Promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these terms and conditions will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
The promoter is Bosch Home Appliances, a division of BSH Home Appliances Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration no: 01844007, and whose registered office is at Grand Union House, Old Wolverton Road, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK12 5PT